Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'M A MIDNIGHT MOVER

I'm a midnight mover
All night through
I'm a midnight teaser
Real soul pleaser
I'm a midnight hugger
All night lover.

Trust in me when you're down and out
I will always bring you up ...

They call me the midnight mover
I'm a midnight walker
Sweet soul talker
I'm a midnight creeper
All day sleeper
I'm a midnight rover
Have to look things over.

Leave your love light shinin' bright
Makes me know that everything's all right.

I'm a mover, groover,
Teaser, pleaser
Hugger, lover, walker, talker
Got to be a midnight mover
Got to be a midnight groover
Got to be a midnight teaser
Got to be a midnight pleaser
Got to be a midnight huggerGot to be a midnight lover
Got to be a midnight walker
Got to be a midnight talker
Got to be a midnight creeper.

-- As sung by Wilson Pickett